Friday, January 30, 2015

response to "yes we can" video

   When I think about the speech Obama is giving with all the music and singers it is still vey inspirational. I will admit though that having music with it made it a little more emotional, maybe not for everyone but for me at least. Lately I have actually said that I don't have very much hope in the world any more. when I got done watching the video I kept thinking "this makes me have hope in the world again." I than read the exercise in the book again and it said "written words (like "hope" and "yes, we can"). I didn't realize at first how many times they did write it in there and that's what stuck with me. I think the amount of singers that are in the video back him up by showing that there are people, (that maybe many other people also look up to) are backing him up and believe in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment