Tuesday, February 24, 2015

1) she believes its a good example of the beginning of the "American dream," a constant need to get and have better things; wives, car, house. I think she likes the show or she wouldn't continue to watch each season.
2)She is a television critic for salon. This is described on the page, but I don't really read in her piece where she states that.
3)when talking about snow white and Pokémon, something all boys and girls can relate with. When describing the show she talks about how don is leaving his marriage, something have of marriages can relate too, unfortunately.
4)I was not familiar with it and I think she does a good job, it was  a little hard to follow at first but I can get a pretty good picture in my head. everyone is always looks perfects, one woman lost after being left by her husband and the ex husband who nothing will be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment