Thursday, March 5, 2015

how did my group presentation prepare me for my paper #3?

   I have been very nervous about writing this third paper. I mean how do you get that many words down about something that doesn't even have that many words in the advertisement. I guess if a picture is worth a thousand words than a 30 second video must be worth much more than that.
    I figured out a better way to organize my paper. Its nice to have a quick summery at the beginning with a following paragraph explaining your analysis. Then a summery at the end with  more of your analysis.
   I also learned that its good to spend a lot of time analyzing your text, ad etc. because when we were asked questions after our presentation their were a couple people with instant observations about the ad that I didn't even realize that could have just been a nice addition to our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment